Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Correction

Just got word that this morning's Program Planning and Service Policy has been cancelled... not sure why.

Also, the information in yesterday's post was incorrect regarding needing a credit card on file to check out an e-book for a Kindle. It is true that an Amazon account is needed and I was under the impression that a credit card needed to be on file to have an account. Someone brought it to my attention that this is not true and I looked it up myself and indeed it isn't. I apologize for the misinformation. This blog strives to be a good source of accurate information and will be sure to double check facts before posting in the future. I will change the information on that post now.

It is true though that Amazon keeps a record of all book checkouts, which is something libraries don't do.

No comments:

Post a Comment